Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WOW! I'M SO IMPRESSED...

Why am I impressed???

The sheer outpour of support and strength in our community demonstrated on March 30 at the Shop - that's why. I expected a crowd, but I guess I did not anticipate the Marriott Grand Ballroom to be packed with a HUGE crowd that was so very excited to hear about the clients served through Inland Agency's Breast Health Progams. Thank you - all of you - for coming out to shop.

Thank you for your inventory donations (lots of high quality re-gift items) and cash donations.

Like I told the Shoppers, Inland Agency has raised over $100,000 with this event in the last 3 years. Your support is amazing and makes me so happy to be a part of this fun event.

For those who did not make it, the OPPORTUNITY DRAWING WINNERS are:

Kathy Wright: She won the much coveted Breakfast at Tiffany's Basket
Ann Gore: She will enjoy the Brunch for 2 at the Mission Inn

Thanks to all of you!!! You make fundraising FUN!!!
- Rina

No comments: