Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MY PERSONAL THANKS

My thanks goes out to the following individuals (re-gifters) and businesses who said "YES" when I made my annual request to donate to Inland Agency's Shop to Stop Breast Cancer.

This list is not a comprehensive list, it's only the people who know me and donated after I made contact with them. I am sure there are many many more people who donated to other Board Members, or even anonymously. And, if I forgot you - I profusely apologize.

We cannot have the grand event we pull off without these many re-gift/business donations!!!

So, my personal thanks go to:

RE-GIFTERS

Quynh & Sean Adrean
Steve & Laura Anderson
Phil & Cathy Gonzales
Laura Robles
Haviva Shane
Eleanor & Julian Ramirez
Viola Ramirez
Kristi Smith
Raychele Sterling
Mark Parsons
Patricia Reynolds
Michelle Ouellette
Queenie Ng
Kimberly Oehlert
Lorinda Lind
Maggie Wetherbee
Janet Rendall
Joy Budnovich
Jamie Hickman

BUSINESS DONATIONS
Kathy Cocker, Stampin' Up Consultant
Gladis Contreras, Great Hair Day at Victorian Day Salon
Michael Elderman, Photographer
Riverside Public Utilities
Christal Pennington, Creative Memories Consultant
Barbara Ermert, The Spa at Canyon Crest
Rita Norton, ARC Riverside
Chef Cohen & Lyn, Phood on Main
Beth Wright, Manager of The Coffee Bean on Mission Inn Ave
Steve Counelis, Massage Envy of Orangecrest
Jennifer O'Farrell, WhiteWave Photography
Kristin Tillquist, Author of book Capitalizing on Kindness

And last, this photo is just for fun... We sold the BULL HORNS!!!


- Rina

No comments: