Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another HUGE success - THANK YOU!!!


Yet again, Inland Agency's Shop to Stop Breast Cancer did not disappoint!!! Lots of shopping items, lots of wonderful people in attendance and lots of smiles.

I wanted to take a brief moment to personally thank all of the friends who help me each and every year to add "stock" to the Shop. Thank you, you all rock!!!

Individual Donors (the * designates how many years they have contributed!!)

Quynh Adrean***
Linda Alquist*
Melissa Cushman*
Susan Coffer*
Cathy Gonzales***
Janice Hammon*
Ana Yeager Lee*
Jamie Leff*
Lorinda Lind**
Queenie Ng**
Neil Okazaki***
Amanda Pope**
Eleanor Ramirez**
Viola Ramirez***
Patricia Reynolds**
Laura Robles***
Deisy Ruiz*
Danielle Sakai*
Mrunal Shah***
Raychele Sterling***
Esther Teshinsky**
Kristin Tillquist***
Beth Wright*
Marisa Valdez Yeager*

Business Donors
Great Hair Day by Gladis Contreras (951) 906-5083***
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Downtown Riverside***

These are only a couple of photos from my view of the Shop. Our fabulous event photographer was Jenny McMasters. Check out her website at www.jennymcmastersphotography.com. Special thanks also goes out to the Marriott Riverside and Chick-Fil-A at Hidden Valley Parkway in Corona.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I got so many great things!! Love, love, love my new Tod's purse--so special thanks to whomever donated that!;-) Great event. My thanks to everyone who worked so hard on this.

Zoe said...

I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
best christmas gifts for mom
best gifts for dad 2020
best baby gifts 2020